This former Campus, part of Westfield College, comprises a variety of thirteen buildings, six of which are listed. The earliest, Kidderpore Hall, dates from 1843, built as a residence for a wealthy East India Merchant.
The retained heritage buildings have been refurbished and sensitively converted to residential use, whilst the more recent former Halls of Residence have been cleared away and replaced with new apartment blocks, reflecting the position, scale and massing of the former buildings, together with new townhouses.
Kidderpore Hall, the Chapel and Skeel Library, comprise the dominant heritage buildings which have all been restored and converted to provide single family residences. The three remaining larger existing buildings have been converted to provide more of a range of accommodation.
All the accommodation of 156 dwellings is supported by a variety of facilities including a leisure facility, an energy centre and two storeys of underground car parking.